BUILD A LITTLE | ACHIEVE A LOT
Expanding to address community needs
- New Museum Footprint: 35,689 sq. ft.
Area Added: 13,808 sq. ft.
- Gallery Space: 9,700 sq. ft.
- Multi-purpose Gallery | Theatre: 2,000 sq. ft. (100 seat capacity)
- Event Space: 4,700 sq. ft.
- 3 spaces
- Eliminate Barriers to Entry
- Bringing the Outside In
- Zoning activity reduces the square footage that must be cooled
and humidified to meet AAM standards resulting in increased
- Earned Revenue Opportunity
The Ellen Noël Art Museum will strive to foster a sense of public ownership and expand audience by broadening the type and variety of exhibitions and programs to provide experiences for a wide range of interests. The investment in a multi-purpose new media gallery and theater space will support programming developed by other cultural organizations in the Basin. These include, the West Texas Film Festival, Midland Odessa Symphony & Chorale, and the West Texas Jazz Society.
FIRST FLOOR LAYOUT
- 9,700 sq. ft configurable space
- Industry standard
- Fire Suppression
- Security System
MEDIA GALLERY | THEATER
- 2,000 sq. ft multi-purpose space
- Robust Audio | Visual Capability
- Retractable raked seating system
EVENT ROOMS | CLASSROOMS
2ND FLOOR LAYOUT
- Enhanced work environment
- Community board room
- Room for future growth